Tuesday, October 03, 2006

:)


I don't know if mama has told you, But I like poetry, I write it to, And everyone has asked me to post them. So I'm a gona' post 'em! But first! How I became interested in poetry. As I recall it was one afternoon in 2005 we were watching "reading rainbow" and it was about...Um...What WAS it about? Anyway I tried and tried to think of a poem. Then one day I was sitting at the "desk" in our bedroom looking out the window at the sunflowers we had planted (that's probably the only thing we planted from seed or otherwise that matter that did not die. But then we found out that we had planted them in the wrong place). And, somehow and I don't know how, but I wrote down on the paper on the paper. And then I was on a ROLL, and by the end of the day I had written 3 poems. Now I will publish them for the first time!!!!!!

PIXIE DUST 8/9/05

Pixie dust and faries wings,
these are little girls dreams.
Swords clang and dragons flare,
little boys dreams are everywhere.

yah not so good but I got others.
And now the one that started it ALL.

THE (or my) WINDOW 8/9/05

the window is a place, where I can sit and think,
where I watch the birds sing,
where I can listen to the wind blow through the window

A SONG (who knows when I wrote this one)

life is a song ment to be sung,
by all the little ones.
but some are quite and some are loud,
but all of them sing.

even when babes aren't born yet, there heart starts beating when they are something like three weeks old IN THE WOMB!

Well I will write more later have GOT TO GO TO BED!ZZZZZZZZZZ.
BBFN

tatter tot when he was half asleep in the morning " Hedo didda cadapida"

3 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

Hey sweetie... you are really good at writing. Hmmm, tell your mommy that Auntie LA is not at all surprised by your poetry talents!! :) Are you sure you're not my lamb? (when I was about 9, I started writing poetry too... reams and reams of it... some of it was good, and some of it was notoriously awful! haha! You're already better than I was at that age, and I've been told that I'm really good at it now... So I think that means you're going to be absolutely STELLAR!! :) )
Love you tons!

Amy Hall said...

is reems and reems like gobs and gobs????????? Word Verification heyxlcay

Lisa-Anne said...

reams is just like gobs, but refers specifically to paper. Printer paper comes in a ream (big stack!)so one who writes reams is prolific - or writes gobs!
jbntfsaz
just
because
nana
talks
fast,
sacred
aria's
zip!