Wednesday, October 04, 2006

more

More from my book.

MY BUG 8/30/05

Some bugs stick, some do tricks,
Some do tricks with sticks.
My bug is made out of a house,
A mini house. Not even big enough for a mouse,
Maybe a louse, but definitely not a mouse.
His legs are made out of trees and posts and antennas for TVs.
And bushes for His knees, and if He were to sneeze
His nose would shoot berries, for his head is a small mulberry tree.
His little eyes kind of look like pizza pies and his antenna look like fries.
I like my bug best of all, I think I shall name Him Paul.

WOW that is probably my longest poem ever!

TIGER (?)

Purr purr. Growl growl.
You'll hear this I'm on the prowl.
My stripes are fierce as you can see.
Everyone runs when they see ME!

KIND OF PREDICTABLE HUH? Oops I didn't mean to hit caps lock. Lovable has a message to the WORLD "LIONESS has ugly hot pink fuzzy knee high socks!" uh-oh gtg! We're visiting today.
BBFN

3 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

Sweetie the bug poem is astounding!!!
It's the first one I read (started at the top!) and I thought it was from a shel silverstein book or something! You are so amazing at this! :) Please please please keep writing poems and make sure to send me a copy?? :) God has given you a *gift* sweetie pie!
Love and admiration,
Auntie LA

Amy Hall said...

who is shell silverstein?
my word verification today: ajteho
thats nuts
lioness

Lisa-Anne said...

Shel Silverstein is a poet. A famous Children's poet. He's not a Christian so I can't say all of his stuff is good, but some of it is. Here's an example:
Danny O'Dare

Danny O'Dare, the dancin' bear,
Ran away from the County Fair,
Ran right up to my back stair
And thought he'd do some dancin' there.
He started jumpin' and skippin' and kickin',
He did a dance called the Funky Chicken,
He did the Polka, he did the Twist,
He bent himself into a pretzel like this.
He did the Dog and the Jitterbug,
He did the Jerk and the Bunny Hug.
He did the Waltz and the Boogaloo,
He did the Hokey-Pokey too.
He did the Bop and the Mashed Potata,
He did the Split and the See Ya Later.
And now he's down upon one knee,
Bowin' oh so charmingly,
And winkin' and smilin'--it's easy to see
Danny O'Dare wants to dance with me.

Some
Names
Fit
Zebras,
Just
Not
Victoria!