Monday, October 09, 2006


Da last one

LETTERS 9-2006

Has anyone else noted,
That everyone likes letters.
But noone likes to write them,
And says "I won't, they better".

under this poem in my book I have a comic strip like thing,
there's stik mans office with a note pined to the wall that says "everyone likes letters" and then stik man thinking "maybe I'll write a letter." then he sits down at his desk and thinks "what am I going to write?" and then saying out loud "I won't, they better". I don't have any more YET, But don't worry I'll write more.

2 comments:

Lisa-Anne said...

thats really clever! :) and oh so true. :) (if you write me, I'll write you! haha!)
Here is another silly Shel poem:

Rain

I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.
Love you!
Auntie LA my word for the day: qitwjc or...(in honor of Columbus Day today)
Queen
Isabella -
treasure
wanted,
"Journey,
Columbus!"

Amy Hall said...

(giggle) tater tot was trying to get in my lap and he said"can I get in you lap? I haven't got a boney bottum."

cksfunj lets see

chickens
kick
six
flies
under
no
jailer